Connect Scaffolding Ltd is a successful, award-winning scaffolding company with yard and offices situated in Bishop’s Stortford. Our projects are based in London, Cambridge, Reading and the South East.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Assistant to join our Operations Support Team at our head office based in Bishops Stortford. The main aspect of the role is to support the team and the everyday tasks carried out, whilst also developing a knowledge and understanding of the business operations.
The ideal candidate needs to be organised, punctual and eager to learn and develop in line with the business expansion. The training and development of our team’s are of the upmost importance to us.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to earn a qualification by doing a Business Administration Apprenticeship course at a local college (once probationary period has been successfully passed), gaining all the skills needed to develop a career and progress with us!
What will you do?
- Assisting the Operations Support team with general administration and office duties.
- Organisation and distribution of incoming/outgoing post.
- Preparation of relevant site documentation.
- Organisation of incoming PPE deliveries.
- Occasional reception cover.
- Call handling, making and taking telephone calls and ensuring all messages are passed onto relevant parties.
- Providing cover and administration support for other members of the team in their absence.
- Ad-Hoc administration duties, such as scanning, filing, photocopying etc.
What would we like from you?
- Be a good team player
- Be confident and approachable
- Be competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have good oral and written communication skills
What do we offer?
- 29 days annual leave per annum
- Business Administration Apprenticeship (After probationary period).
- Gym membership after 1 month service
- Pension contribution after 3 months service
- Accident and life cover after 6 months service
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested in the position outlined above and are looking to work for (and grow with) a successful business, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send in a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable for this position by applying directly using the ‘Apply Now’ link at the bottom of this page.