Connect Scaffolding Ltd is a successful, award winning scaffolding company with yard and offices in Bishop’s Stortford .
We have an exciting opportunity for an HGV Class 1 and Class 2 Lorry/Moffet (truck mounted forklift) driver to operate out of our Bishop’s Stortford depot and to drive and work around the South-East.
You will be delivering and collecting scaffold materials to client construction sites in and around London and surrounding areas. You will be the face of Connect so will need to have a positive “can do” attitude, excellent customer service skills and be able to stay professional when challenges arise.
This demanding, hands on role requires excellent time management skills and high motivation. Reliability is key within this award-winning company.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a valid Digital Tachograph
- Must hold full Class 1 or Class 2 licence
- Must hold a current and valid Drivers Qualification Card (CPC Card)
- No more than 3 points
- Truck mounted forklift experience/counter balance forklift experience/ Hiab experience preferred.
- Minimum 12 months UK driving experience.
- An understanding of yard and despatch operations, coupled with product knowledge.
- Deliveries and collections.
- Moffet (Palfinger truck mounted forklift).
- Physical loading, stacking and sorting of equipment.
- Jet washing and cleaning vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork.
Our business is built on delivering great customer service, to do this we need great people, if you or anyone you know wants to be part of a team which works hard and has a great team work attitude, we’d love to hear from you.