- Is an office job not for you?
- Do you enjoy working outside?
- Would you like a physical job where you can work in a team, gain skills and qualifications?
If so, this could be the job for you! We have an exciting opportunity for Yard Labourers to join our team based on the outskirts of Bishop’s Stortford.
Connect Scaffolding Ltd is an award-winning scaffolding and access company based in Bishop’s Stortford. We carry out a wide range of projects across London, Cambridge and the South East.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Inspect, pick and load scaffolding materials onto vehicles. Some heavy lifting is involved.
- Ensure all the equipment returned from site is sorted, serviced, and stored neatly ready for re-use.
- Equipment repairs and Fabrication
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment.
- Previous construction experience / labouring/ physical outdoor role an advantage.
- Forklift licence an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of using power tools.
- Good level of physical fitness.
- Strong team-player who is willing to get stuck in.
- Problem solving, working on own initiative.
Hours 08.30 -18.30 (9hrs paid)
£12.50 – £17.50/hr based on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Regular overtime available
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
If you think this is something that you appeals to you and if you want to be part of a team which works hard, supports and helps each other , with the opportunity to learn new skills and progress in a very successful and highly regarded Scaffolding Company then we would love to hear from you.